POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal WIP bug : Re: Boreal WIP bug Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal WIP bug
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 11 Aug 2004 12:26:23
Message: <411a48af$1@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <nos### [at] wanadoofr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Well, if you are going to enter Povcomp with images of the same fantastic
> stuff, please let me know where is that forest so I can go and search
> mushrooms in it instead of pulling my hair tweaking a mean Pov-scene.

Lol!
Its ridicously easy to make a not so bad image, if you use trace on 11
different meshes to fake complexity in nature.
For Povcomp, I have to show much more than only that.
By the way, I love the water in your lighthouse series. But I was never able
to reproduce the luminous effect with your example codes, I have to try
harder...
I'm curious to see your entries at Povcomp.

Best wishes
Norbert Kern